Shipping & Delivery
Each purchase, from the payment on our website, until the moment you receive your order, has the following 12 basic steps:
- You choose a product.
- You make the purchase on our website with your card.
- We confirm, and process your order.
- The postal service picks up your order, and sends it to the air postal service.
- Your order is processed by the air postal service.
- Your order is sent through the postal service to your country.
- Your order is processed by Customs in your country.
- Your order is processed by the postal service of your country.
- Your order is sent to your local postal service.
- Your order is scheduled for delivery.
- Your order is sent to your address.
- You receive your order.
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||15-30 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||20-40 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||20-40 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||30-50 Business days|
|Asia||20-35 Business days|
|Africa||40-60 Business days|
You will receive an email with a unique tracking number once your order is shipped, but sometimes due to free shipping tracking won’t be available. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.